Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm back!

So hard to get my feet wet after such a long absence...lots of exciting things happening: WindSpirit is getting busy -- new orders, new goals and direction. All good stuff. More in the days ahead.

Have re doubled efforts to focus on customized t-shirts for the dog and horse world. This will allow winners to have instant gratification by getting a t shirt with their photo almost immediately. Of course, its being done, but there's always room for one more. This will give me an opportunity to attend shows while I'm working...it doesn't get better than this. I'll be posting pics of a few t-shirts I've just done.

My boxer boy Bonjovi got his first point towards his Grand Championship on Saturday at the Flagstaff show. It feels so good to get in the ring again.

Oh! Here's a new painting of my dear friends boxer Ch. Pearlisle Standing O For Bix-L -- "Doc" is also the sire of my Remy, and my little white Angel who is going to her new home in CA next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they will be reviewed by
the Moderator before posting.